||[Feb. 21st, 2005|06:24 pm]
Ask the marauders
The last thread was getting a little cluttered, so here's a new one!
Once again, free-for-all: ask for advice, information, or just any silly questions you happen to think of.
All four Marauders: lune_papier , therebel_prince , agent_prongsie , 1980pettigrew
Lily, Alice, Frank: lily_ceadsearc , a_mad_teaparty , _frankly_mydear
Lucius, Regulus: bucketsofangst , theotherblack
The Prewett Brothers: betterintwos
Snape (He's nocturnal. And anti-social): potionsmaster13
Andromeda (Shall give her a nudge!)
E-mail teraulia[at]yahoo[dot]com with any comments or questions.
Greetings, Marauders -
1. I've been dying to know - boxers, or briefs?
2. Ever been to another houses' party? Why did you go, how did you get in, and did you have a good time?
3. Ever read any fiction about yourselves?
1. Neither. I see no point in underpants, they're just extraneous.
2. Yeah, of course! James and I crash them all the time and honestly, they're all pretty dissapointing. Exception, of course, are the slytherin parties where we stealth our way in, wreak havoc, and laugh ourselves blue in the faces.
3. No. It's all true.
that link doesn't work...its supposed to be remusxsirius. *lacks the subtlety*
1. Commando if I can get away with it, otherwise boxerbriefs.
2. Yes. Bored. 2nd Year thinking I was Sirius. Eh, it was ok until Potter threw up on my pants.
3. Yes and it had me shagging Lucius. I wanted to wash my eyes out with bleach.